- 3 cups grated or riced cauliflower, store-bought or a medium cauliflower head pulsed in the food processor
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Pizza toppings of your choice
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Place the grated or riced cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 7 minutes. Place cauliflower in a towel and wring out all of the liquid very well. Place the cauliflower in a medium-size mixing bowl and, using a spatula, mix in the eggs, parm, flax seed, salt, pepper, oregano and crushed red pepper flakes until well combined.
Place a piece of parchment on a large baking sheet. Evenly spread the cauliflower mixture out across the parchment then bake for 12-14 minutes, or until brown and firm.
Top with your favorite pizza toppings then broil to melt and brown the cheese.
Grant’s Cauliflower Fried Rice
High-Protein Spaghetti with Chickpeas and Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower Pizza Dough