- Ice cubes
- 2 large jiggers pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 large jiggers vodka
- 1 small jigger Cointreau
- 1/2 small jigger fresh lime juice
- 4 thin slices fresh ginger
- Pomegranate seeds, for garnish
Fill a Curtis Stone cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add the pomegranate juice, vodka, Cointreau, lime juice and ginger. Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker becomes very cold and frosty.
Using the strainer, pour the mixture into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and enjoy.
John Oates' Pomegranate Cocktail
John’s Cran-Apple Cosmo
Pomegranate Clementine Martini