- 1 cup sugar (I use cane sugar)
- 1 cup cashew or other natural nut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Dark chocolate, for drizzling
- Banana chips and/or dried mango slices
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix sugar, nut butter, egg and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl. Form into balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Smoosh balls down slightly with a fork or your thumb then bake for 6-8 minutes.
Melt dark chocolate in the microwave. While cookies are still somewhat soft, remove from oven and place a banana chip or mango slice on each of them. Drizzle with dark chocolate freely or in whatever design you would like and enjoy!