- 4 cups fresh ricotta
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper 2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup fried rosemary needles
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1/2 cup honey
- Country bread, toasted or grilled
Whip the ricotta with the EVOO and season with salt and pepper. Place on a platter or wood board and garnish with the pomegranate seeds, rosemary and chili flakes. Drizzle with the honey to finish.
Serve with toasted or grilled country bread alongside for dipping.
Creamy Corn Dip
Tina and Grant’s 7-Layer Black Bean Hummus
Ryan Scott's BLTA Dip