Rach Can Explain Why She Doesn't Wear Her Original Engagement + …
Interview Advice For Older Candidates Looking For a Job During C…
How To Make Crab Fra Diavolo and Spaghetti | Rachael Ray
How To Make Cheesy Butternut, Kale and Cauliflower Bake | Health…
Save vs. Splurge: Trendy Loungewear For 2021
How To Make Simple Fish and Tomato Stew | Rachael Ray
At-Home Resistance Band Workout That Mimics Gym Exercise Machine…
How To Make 7 Layer Tacos With Chicken & Chorizo | Hard Shell Ta…
Hilarious Exchange Between Rach & John About What They Ate On Fi…
How To Make Garlicky Lemon-Pepper Shrimp By Rachael
- 4 large (about 3/4- 1-pound each) Russet potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- Extra virgin olive oil cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- 12 slices smoky, meaty bacon (I use Oscar’s)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- A few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, preferred brand Gold’s
- A few thin pats butter
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken breast meat (from 1 rotisserie bird), chopped
- 1 gem Romaine or 1/2 heart Romaine
- 1 small bunch upland cress or watercress
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thin on a mandoline or by hand
- 1 small lemon
- 1 cup smoked blue cheese, crumbled
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
Preheat oven to 400°F. Prick tops of potatoes with a fork, spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Roast potatoes 1 hour, or until tender.
Arrange bacon on a slotted broiler pan or wire rack-lined baking sheet.
Combine sour cream with chives, Worcestershire, horseradish, salt and pepper.
Remove potatoes from oven and cool 5 minutes to handle.
Transfer bacon to oven and crisp, 15 minutes. Chop into 1 inch pieces.
Halve potatoes lengthwise and scrape insides into a bowl. Place the potato shells back into the oven until crispy, about 5-6 minutes. Mash potato insides with butter pats and mix with sour cream sauce.
Fill potato shells with filling then place back into the oven until warmed through, about 4-5 minutes.
Top with sliced rotisserie chicken. (If chicken is not warm, warm in microwave or in a small skillet with some chicken stock.)
Toss greens with onions, lemon juice and EVOO. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve potatoes topped with lettuce, bacon, blue cheese and some cherry tomatoes.
Carbonara-Style Baked Stuffed Potatoes
French Onion Baked Stuffed Potatoes
Taco Baked Stuffed Potatoes