- 1/4 cup EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 tablespoons popcorn
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil
- 2 cups grated Pecorino
- 1/2 pound finely chopped, cooked bacon
- 2 teaspoons truffle salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
Place olive oil and popcorn in the bottom of a saucepan or a high-sided skillet with a lid. Cover and place over medium heat, shaking the pan constantly until popping slows to 3-4 seconds between pops.
Pour the popped corn into a large bowl for tossing. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Sunny Anderson's 3 Binge-Worthy Popcorn Recipes
Movie Night Popcorn Recipes
9 Completely Different & New Popcorn Recipes