- 1 10.6-ounce container (2 1/2 cups) dry “just add water” pancake mix
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, gently melted in microwave to loosen
- Salted butter, for frying
- 1 cup jelly or preserves (I like grape!)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup roasted chopped peanuts
Make the pancakes. To a container or large bowl, add the pancake mix, peanut butter and water according to package directions. Shake or whisk until almost smooth (a few lumps are ok). Let the mix rest 5-10 minutes before using.
In a large pan or griddle on medium high heat, melt a bit of butter to coat the pan. Pour pancake mix and cook as directed on packaging, flipping when small bubbles begin to show.
Make the syrup. In a small bowl, mix the jelly and syrup. Microwave or warm in a small pot over low heat until the jelly melts into the syrup. This should take less than a minute either way.
Garnish and serve. Stack the pancakes, pour syrup over and sprinkle peanuts over the top.
Jeanette’s Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast Casserole
Peanut Butter & Jelly Pancakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Time