- Four 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups (about 8 ounces) coarsely shredded roasted chicken
- 2 cups (about 6 ounces) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Arrange the tortillas on a work surface. Divide the chicken, cheese, cilantro and jalapeño among the tortillas, scattering the ingredients over half of each tortilla. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle tablespoon of barbeque sauce over each. Fold the uncovered half of each tortilla over the filling to form a half-moon shape.
Heat a large flat griddle pan over medium heat. Place 2 quesadillas on the griddle and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until the tortillas are crisp and golden and the cheese has melted. Transfer the quesadillas to a baking sheet and keep them warm in the oven. Repeat with the remaining two quesadillas. Cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve.
Grant's Quesadilla Supreme Tacos
Chicken Quesadilla Pinwheels