Buffalo-Dipped Chicken Paillard and Blue Iceberg Wedges
Rach Can Explain Why She Doesn't Wear Her Original Engagement + …
Interview Advice For Older Candidates Looking For a Job During C…
How To Make Cheesy Butternut, Kale and Cauliflower Bake | Health…
How To Make Crab Fra Diavolo and Spaghetti | Rachael Ray
How To Make Garlicky Lemon-Pepper Shrimp By Rachael
Rach's One-Pan Roast Chicken Dinner + Amanda Freitag's Honey-Gla…
How To Make Simple Fish and Tomato Stew | Rachael Ray
How To Make 7 Layer Tacos With Chicken & Chorizo | Hard Shell Ta…
Save vs. Splurge: Trendy Loungewear For 2021
How To Make a Juicy Roast Chicken | Chef Jet Tila
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 3 ribs of celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons white or cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce
- 4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded to 1/4-inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil, about 2 tablespoons, divided
- 3 pats butter
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 2 cups smoked blue cheese crumbles
- 1 bunch scallions or spring onions, thinly sliced on bias
Heat a small skillet over medium heat with a drizzle of oil. Add carrots and celery, and sauté 8-10 minutes. Raise the heat a bit, add vinegar, celery salt and sugar, and swirl to evaporate the vinegar. Add the dill and remove from heat.
Cut iceberg into wedges and remove the core. (Reserve remainder for a chopped salad on another night.) Trim iceberg slabs or wedges to sit flat on plates or a platter.
Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
Heat a cast-iron griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat with olive oil, 1 turn of the pan. Working 2 pieces at a time, cook chicken until brown then remove to plate. Add remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan and repeat with remaining chicken. Cover the chicken with foil to keep warm.
Add butter to skillet. When it foams, add garlic, swirl 1 minute then add Worcestershire and hot sauce. Add chicken in Buffalo sauce, turning to coat, and let heat through, 1 minute more.
Top the lettuce with chicken, carrots and celery, some blue cheese and scallions, and serve.
Buffalo Chicken Potato Casserole
Sloppy Buffalo Chicken Joes
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad