- 1 18-ounce roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup bite-size chocolate peanut butter cups
- 1/4 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Chocolate sauce, to garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
Evenly press the cookie dough on the pizza pan and spread it out to the edges. Make sure the dough completely covers the bottom of the pan.
Bake for 22-28 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool the cookie for just 10 minutes.
Spread the peanut butter evenly on top. Sprinkle with the chocolate morsels, peanut butter cups, chocolate pieces and peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate sauce, if desired, cut into wedges and serve warm.
Grant’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter and Jelly Time
Peanut Butter Cup Cake