Turkey Roll Meatloaf with Ham and Cheese
Rach Can Explain Why She Doesn't Wear Her Original Engagement + …
Interview Advice For Older Candidates Looking For a Job During C…
How To Make Cheesy Butternut, Kale and Cauliflower Bake | Health…
How To Make Crab Fra Diavolo and Spaghetti | Rachael Ray
How To Make Garlicky Lemon-Pepper Shrimp By Rachael
Rach's One-Pan Roast Chicken Dinner + Amanda Freitag's Honey-Gla…
How To Make Simple Fish and Tomato Stew | Rachael Ray
Save vs. Splurge: Trendy Loungewear For 2021
How To Make 7 Layer Tacos With Chicken & Chorizo | Hard Shell Ta…
How To Make Rach's Spanakopi-tata | Greek-Inspired Frittata | Br…
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup toasted plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- Freshly grated nutmeg, about 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 loosely packed cup finely chopped mixed herbs, such as thyme, parsley and sage
- EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 slices mild, cooked ham, such as Prosciutto Cotto or French-style mild ham
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups grated Swiss and Gruyère cheeses
- 3/4 to 1 cup chopped cornichons and pickled onions from the jar
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine turkey with salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, nutmeg, herbs and a fat drizzle of EVOO. Mix and transfer to a piece of parchment paper. Form meat into a large rectangle about an inch thick.
Top the meat with an even layer of Dijon mustard, leaving a couple of inches of meat plain and exposed at the end to seal the loaf. Top Dijon with a shingled layer of ham then sprinkle with cheese and finely chopped cornichons and onions.
Use the parchment paper to help you wrap and roll the loaf then press it into an even shape. Place on a clean parchment-lined baking sheet and roast about 1 hour 15 minutes, to an internal temperature of 165°F. Let stand 10-15 minutes before cutting into slices and serving.
Turkey and Stuffing Meatloaf
Jeanette’s Turkey Mini Meatloaves with Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Mini Turkey Meat Loaves and Baked Beans