- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 head escarole, washed, dried and chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped or torn
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
To make the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together the mustard, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Drizzle in the oil and whisk in the Parm; set aside.
Add the escarole to a large bowl, top with the onions, mint and walnuts, and drizzle with some of the dressing. Gently toss everything together and dig in right away!
Make-Ahead Salad Dressing
Jeanette’s Potato Salad Salad