- About 2 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar or juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or very thinly sliced
- 1/2 white onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- About 1/3 cup EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cover potatoes with water, bring to a boil and salt the water. Cook potatoes until just tender, about 15 minutes, then drain and return them to the hot pot.
Add vinegar, garlic, onion, parsley, pepper and EVOO to the pot. Toss to coat then refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of an hour. Serve alongside Rach’s Garlicky Spatchcock Chicken with Parsley Chimichurri.
No-Mayo Potato Salad
Dill and Shallot Potato Salad
Patrick's Grilled Potato Salad