- Nonstick baking spray
- 1 store-bought graham cracker pie crust, removed from pan and crushed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Zest of 1 orange
- 16 ounces frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup mixed berry jam, warmed
- 1 cup whipped cream
Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray then line with parchment paper so it hangs over the edges creating handles. Spray the parchment with more nonstick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange zest. Fold in the frozen berries then pour the berry mixture over the graham cracker crust. Spread the top out into an even layer and place in freezer for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
To serve, cut cheesecake into slices. Spread a spoonful of the warm jam on each plate and top the jam with a slice of the cheesecake. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream.
Grant’s No-Measure Yogurt Cake
No-Bake Unicorn Cake