- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more to drizzle
- 4 Kirby cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, plus more to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill (2 to 3 sprigs, leaves only) plus a few small sprigs to garnish
- 2 tsp. Fresh Mint (4-5 Leaves) plus a few small sprigs to garnish
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
Cut the cucumbers into large chunks; reserve one piece and set aside. Add the rest of the cucumber to the blender.
Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and season with salt and pepper. Purée until completely smooth. Chill for at least an hour.
Dice the reserved piece of cucumber. Pour into serving vessels and garnish with some of the diced cucumber, a drizzle of oil, sprig of dill and sprig of mint.
Hope Cohen’s Cucumber Salad
Dr. Ian’s Chilled Cucumber Soup
Asian Chicken Cucumber Cups