- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/2 cups limeade
- 1 raspberries, (12-ounce) bag frozen
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, dark
- 3 cups honey, nonfat Greek yogurt (if using plain, add honey to taste)
- 1/4 cup skim milk, (you may need more you may need less; the mixture should be pourable but not too thin)
Put the mango and limeade in a blender and blend until smooth. Fill one-third of the molds with this mixture and place in the freezer for 20 minutes. Rinse out your blender and proceed to blend the raspberry layer. Fill the second third of the molds with this mixture and return to the freezer for another 20 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and milk. Fill the remaining space in the molds with this mixture and return to the freezer for a final 20 minutes.
These base layers are also absolutely delicious on their own as a single flavor. For a twist on the cream base, add some pieces of chopped fruit (fresh or frozen) into the mix.
Excerpt from "Everyday Chic: My Secrets for Entertaining, Organizing, and Decorating at Home" by Molly Sims. Copyright © 2017 by Molly Sims. Used with permission by Dey Street Books. All rights reserved.