- 1 8-ounce brick cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup dill Havarti cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded sharp white
- 3/4 cup finely chopped garlic-dill pickles, plus one tablespoon of pickle juice
- 1/4 cup dill, fresh, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup chives, fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cup mustard-flavored pretzels
- chips and crudité for serving
In a stand mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, shredded Havarti and cheddar, chopped pickles, pickle juice, dill, chives, yellow mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Form the cheese mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill until firm, at least one hour.
Place the mustard pretzels into a bag and smash them into small pieces with a rolling pin. Place in a shallow bowl.
Once cheese ball is firm, remove from plastic wrap and roll in the smashed pretzels to coat.
Serve with crackers, chips and crudité.