- 1 onion, small yellow, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or vegetable
- 1 small can diced tomatoes with chilies, such as Rotel
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1 tablespoon coriander, ground
- 1 pound melting cheese, such as Velveeta, cubed
- 1/4 cup provolone, shredded
In a skillet over medium heat, sweat the onions in the oil until softened.
Add onions to the crock of a slow cooker along with the diced tomatoes with chilies, diced green chiles, cumin, coriander, melting cheese and provolone. Cook on high for 1 hour.
Stir and serve with lime wedges alongside and tortilla chips for dipping.