Hoisin Meatballs and Green Rice with Sesame
Bob Harper's At-Home Workout Tips + Rachael's Fire Roasted Tomat…
Jenny McCarthy Talks "The Masked Singer" + Rach's Pasta With Por…
Tommy DiDario's Gluten-Free Matcha Chocolate Chip Cookies + Rach…
Dr. Oz On How To Cope With Pandemic Stress + Rach's Mushroom Ris…
Original "Queer Eye" Grooming Expert Kyan Douglas Shares His Fav…
How Long Garlic Can Last In The Fridge, According To Rachael | Q…
How To Make French Onion and Porcini Risotto | Rachael Ray
How To Make John Cusimano's Pink Champagne "Moulin Rouge" Cockta…
Wireless Phone Charger + Car Mount: Viewer Shows Off Her New Fav…
Can a Smart Water Bottle Actually Help You Drink More Water? One…
Portable Heated Chair: Why This Viewer Is Loving It During The P…
How To Make "Tandoori" Chicken In a Regular Oven | Nadiya Hussain
How To Make Browned Butter Rice | Nadiya Hussain
How To Make Utica Tomato Pie | Rachael Ray
Deals From Rue La La: Faux Fur Throw, Stuart Weitzman Leather Bo…
Rach's French Onion Risotto + Kyan Douglas Shares His Favorite A…
How To Make Beef Brutus | Rachael Ray's Steak Caesar Salad
How To Order The Right Size Every Time (+ save money!) | Online …
60-Second Guided Meditation | Andy From Headspace
How To Make Banoffee Pie The Royal Family Way With Prince Charle…
For the meatballs
- 1 pound ground pork
- Salt and pepper
- 1 inch ginger root, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 3 scallions, whites and light green tops, finely chopped
- A small handful cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Tamari/soy sauce
- 1 egg
- About 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- About 1 tablespoon safflower, canola or vegetable oil
For the sauce
- About 1/3 cup Hoisin sauce
- About 1/4 cup ketchup
- About 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Sriracha, to taste
For the rice
- 1 tablespoon safflower, canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 slice ginger root about 1/2-inch thick
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or chopped
- 1 bunch (3/4 pound) farm spinach (medium-size leaves), stemmed
- 2 scallions, whites and greens, coarsely chopped
- A small handful cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
Serves: 4 servings
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine meatball ingredients in a bowl and roll small to medium meatballs about 1 1/4-inch in diameter. Arrange meatballs on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast 12-15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Meanwhile, add sauce ingredients to a skillet and simmer to combine.
Toast rice in oil in a saucepot and season with salt and pepper. Add stock, ginger and garlic, and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover; cook rice 15 minutes.
In a food processor, finely chop spinach, scallions and cilantro, if using. Add to rice along with sesame oil and seeds. Adjust salt to taste or season with soy sauce.
Add meatballs to skillet with sauce and toss to coat.
Serve meatballs on a bed of Green Rice with Sesame.