Rachael's Balsamic-Marinated Chicken Legs, Green Tomato Salad an…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
Soon-To-Be Mom of 6 On Relationship With Her Oldest Child: "I ca…
When Can You Get The Covid Vaccine? A Doctor Breaks Down Current…
Why You Should Still Get The Vaccine If You've Already Had Covid…
Chef Curtis Stone's Fried Chicken + Rachael's Chicken With Pears…
Sterling K. Brown On Filming Latest Season Of This Is Us + Rach'…
Rach's Bacon & Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce + Al…
Rach whips up a quick and easy summer meal, complete with two sides that are quickly pulled together while the chicken's cooking.
- About 3 tablespoons aged Balsamic vinegar
- About 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 round tablespoon Calabrian chili paste, or 1½ teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- About ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 12 chicken legs/drummers
- Salt and pepper
- 3 large green tomatoes, cored, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, peeled, quartered and thinly sliced
- A handful each parsley and mint, about 1 cup loosely packed, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 2 limes
- About 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Cooking spray, for grill pan or griddle
- 4 ears of corn on the cob, husks tied and silk removed
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and coarse black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, to serve
Combine marinade in bag. Season legs with salt and pepper and add to marinade. Chill chicken several hours or overnight.
To prepare legs, preheat oven to 400˚F. Arrange legs on wire rack over foil-lined baking sheet and shake off excess marinade as you remove to tray. Bake 35-40 minutes, turning once, to crispy and skin is tight. Chicken can also be grilled over medium high, 375˚ to 400˚F, turning occasionally.
For salad, combine all ingredients in shallow dish or bowl and let stand 20 minutes. Toss again to serve.
For corn, preheat griddle or grill over medium-high heat, spray with cooking spray and cook corn 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Melt butter in small pot with crushed garlic, liberally brush on corn and season with salt and coarse black pepper. Sprinkle corn with freshly grated Parm to serve.