- 1 sweet potato, very thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Dash of chili powder
- 3 mini sweet red and/or orange peppers, sliced
- 1/4 white onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons store-bought salsa
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapenos
- 1/3 avocado, cubed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 375˚F.
Arrange sweet potato slices on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and toss with cayenne and chili powder. Roast until crisp and cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes, depending on thickness of sweet potato slices.
While potatoes are roasting, add peppers and onion to a saucepan over medium heat to soften.
Remove potatoes from oven to cool. Arrange as you would nacho chips, then top with salsa, black beans, peppers and onions, jalapeno, and avocado. Return to the oven for about 5 minutes more, then top with cilantro before serving.