These easy, cheesy roast beef sliders from Sunny Anderson are made in a baking pan, so it's a cinch to bake off several batches for a big crowd.
- One 12-pack package dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 12 sweet or hot pickled pepper slices
Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
Slice the rolls in half and place the roll bottoms in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Season the bread with steak seasoning and arrange the roast beef on top in mounds. Top with the cheddar.
In a medium bowl, combine the provolone, mayonnaise and scallions. Spread this mixture on the cut sides of the roll tops. Set the tops into place, spread-side down, over the cheddar.
Mix the butter, onion, Parmesan, Worcestershire and red chili flakes in a bowl. Pour over the top of the rolls. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove the foil and place a pepper slice on top of each sandwich. Bake 5 minutes more to toast the roll tops. Let rest a few minutes before serving.