Fresh herbs take the basic red wine vinaigrette to a higher level. In addition to salads, Curtis uses this dressing on his Gwen Grinder With Pickled Chili Spread + Red Wine Vinaigrette.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except for the olive oil. Slowly stream in the olive oil, whisking constantly to ensure that the dressing emulsifies. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.