- One 17-ounce bottle sriracha
- About 20 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups sambal oelek chili paste
- Two 7.5-ounce jars Szechuan chili sauce
- 2 quarts neutral oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound ground pork
- 1 seasoning packet from store-bought chicken-flavored ramen
- Ramen noodles from 2 packs store-bought chicken-flavored ramen
- ¼ cup julienned scallions
- 6 tablespoons Chili Sauce
For the Chili Sauce, in a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until fully incorporated. Store in squeeze bottles or quart containers. When oil separates, shake well to combine.
For the noodles, bring a large pot of water to boil.
In a saute pan, heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat, add the onion, garlic and ginger and cook, stirring occasionally, until dark golden brown. Add beef and pork, and season with the seasoning packet. Cook, breaking up the meat into small bits, and let the meat begin to caramelize with crispy edges, and then remove from heat.
Cook ramen noodles until al dente.
In a mixing bowl, combine noodles, scallions, chili sauce, and 1 cup meat mixture to taste, and mix thoroughly. Serve immediately.