Rach makes a caesar dressing that's just as good as the classic, but without the raw egg.
Try it out on her Surf 'n' Turf Caesar Salad.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 lemons, juiced
- About 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 anchovy filets
- 1 tablespoon coarse black pepper
- ¾ to 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano, or a combination of Pecorino and Parmigiano-Reggiano, combined
Combine ingredients in food processor. Puree into smooth dressing and adjust pepper and cheese if needed.