Christopher Kimball, author of Milk Street: The New Rules, makes a fennel, tomato and parsley salad that's perfect for serving alongside Christopher's Roman Braised Beef With Tomato and Cloves.
Adapted from Milk Street: The New Rules: Recipes That Will Change The Way You Cook by Christopher Kimball. Copyright © 2019 by Christopher Kimball. Used with permission by Voracious. All rights reserved.
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- ½ cup lightly-packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper
In a medium bowl, toss together the fennel, tomatoes, parsley, vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.