How To Make Greek Sheet Pan Chicken By Rachael
How To Make Soufflé Pancakes with Blueberry Jam | Kid Chef Matth…
How To Make Fried Rice | Geoffrey, Madeline and Anna Zakarian
How To Make Ham, Egg + Cheese Hash Brown Waffles | BLD Recipe
Rach's Chicken Riggies + Expert-Picked Style, Design and Tech Es…
Quick Maple Pork Chops With Garlicky Mashed Potatoes + Tom Payne…
Tony Hale Dishes On "I Love Lucy" Film + Rach Makes a Greek Feast
Jessica Alba & Cash Warren's "Double Date" With Rach & John + Ra…
Rach's Bagels 5 Ways (Like Spinach & Artichoke!) + Ham, Egg & Ch…
How To Make Tso Tini Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Rachael's General Tso's Chicken
How To Make Perfectly Charred Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Cre…
We Surprise The Adorable Couple Behind The Secret @MealsSheEats …
How To Make John's Blackberry-Ginger "House Call Mocktail | John…
What Happens In Your Body When You Eat Whole vs Refined Grains |…
How To Make Pho | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon | Dr. Ian Smith
Deals From Rue La La: Genuine Soft Leather Jackets, Healthy Pres…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro's Fun Cake Decorating Ideas For Spring
Former Rachael Ray Mag Editor Wrote 365 Thank You Letters In One…
How To Make Meatball Patty Melt Pizzas | Rachael Ray
A sheet pan makes clean-up easy when making Rach's roast Greek chicken dish, complete with fresh tzatziki and charred pita for dipping and wrapping.
- 2 large bulbs garlic
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar or superfine sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coarse black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried Greek oregano
- 8 pieces chicken, boneless, skinless thighs (cut into thirds top to bottom) and breasts combined, cut into large pieces (cut breasts in half across, then horizontally halve the larger, thicker top lobe of breast, 3 pieces per breast)
- 3 mild peppers (cubanelle and red field), chopped into bite-sized pieces, about 1 ½ inches
- 2 medium red onions, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 to 3 small ribs celery, chopped bite-sized pieces on bias
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup semi-dried tomatoes or chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 cups Greek feta, drained and cut into 1 ½-inch cubes
- 2 Persian cucumbers, grated or shredded
- 1 ½ cups Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 bulb pasted roasted garlic (reserved from the chicken—see method below)
- ¼ cup fresh dill, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried Greek oregano
- Giant pitas, garlic naan or flatbread
- Chopped or sliced Greek pepperoncini
- Chopped flat parsley
Slice the top off the garlic bulbs to expose cloves, dress with a little EVOO and salt and pepper, roast in foil pouch for about 35 minutes at 400˚F, cool and paste.
Combine marinade, reserving 1 bulb roasted garlic for tzatziki, in large double layer 2 ½ gallon plastic food storage bag, add chicken, vegetables and feta and marinate several hours or preferably overnight.
Preheat oven to 450˚F with rack at center. Line a large sheet pan, a half-sheet, with foil matte-side up, then parchment for easy cleaning.
For tzatziki sauce, place cucumber in strainer and season with salt, drain and press the excess water out of the cucumber. Combine with yogurt, lemon juice, add garlic, dill, cumin and oregano. Add to squeeze bottle with top cut open (optional).
Drain the chicken, vegetables and feta cheese chunks and arrange on the baking sheet. Roast until vegetables are tender-crisp and feta browns at edges and chicken is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
Char pita over open flame or blister in large skillet or on a griddle.
Transfer the chicken to platter or serve from hot pan. Top the chicken and vegetables with a generous drizzle of tzatziki, scatter hot pepperoncini rings and parsley over the top and serve with charred pita (or naan or flatbread) for wrapping and more tzatziki sauce in squeeze bottle.