This dairy-free mint chocolate shake packs healthy fat from avocado + antioxidants from raw cacao powder.
For another good-for-you recipe, check out this Toasted Sage Butternut Pizza.
Adapted from What The Heck Should I Cook by Dr. Mark Hyman. Copyright © 2019 by Dr. Mark Hyman. Used with permission by Little, Brown Spark. All rights reserved.
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ⅓ cup packed fresh mint leaves, chopped, plus sprig for garnish
- ½ large avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 to 2 tablespoons collagen powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 Medjool date, chopped (optional)
- 2 ice cubes
- Pinch sea salt
Combine ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. Serve with a sprig of fresh mint.