- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 pounds ground sirloin
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds (about ⅓ palmful)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds (about ⅓ palmful)
- Canola or other neutral-flavored oil, for drizzling
- 8 slices muenster cheese
- 4 burger rolls (Rach likes Big Marty's or onion kaiser rolls)
- Shaved or chopped white onion
- Sliced dill or bread and butter pickles
- Leaf lettuce
- Thinly sliced beefsteak tomatoes
Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high to high.
In a small bowl, stir all of the sauce ingredients.
Place the beef in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Mix in the Worcestershire, caraway, and cumin. Form into 4 patties (thinner in the centers for even cooking).
Drizzle the patties with oil. Add to the skillet and cook, turning occasionally, about 7 minutes. Top each patty with 2 slices of cheese, then cover the pan until the cheese melts, about 1 minute.
Build the burgers with the bun bottoms, onion, pickles, patties, lettuce, tomato, special sauce and bun tops.