How To Make Everything Pad Thai By Rachael
Brooke Shields Tearfully Recounts Devastating Accident + Leg Inj…
How to Make Roasted Honey-Soy Green Beans | Rachael Ray
We Surprise a Mom of 10 (Including 6 Foster Kids!) Who Works So …
How to Make Salt 'n' Pepper Pork or Chicken | Rachael Ray
How to Make Caramel Apple Shortcakes | Grant Melton
How to Make Sausages with Apples and Onions & Charred, Spiced Ca…
Robin Roberts Tearfully Recalls the Emotional Moment Her Sister …
How to Make Easy Grilled Corn with Jalapeño Cilantro Glaze | Sun…
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken with Rosemary & Grapes | Queer Eye…
How to Make Chianti Risotto with Garlicky Spinach and Oven Charr…
Feast Your Eyes on Our Savory 16 Charcuterie Board + We Promise …
How to Make an Edible Cheeseboard With Focaccia for Your Next Pa…
How to Make Miso Ramen with Steak, Japanese-Style Tomato Salad +…
How to Make Apple Cider Doughnut Cake | Milk Bar's Christina Tosi
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Tells Rachael His Hand Is At 95% One Ye…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Has Sweet Words For Rachael To Celebrat…
How to Make a Bumbleberry Pie Sundae | Gail Simmons
How to Make Spaghetti or Linguini with Red Clam Sauce | Rachael …
Coach Rob Mendez, Football Coach Born Without Limbs, Tells His I…
A tangy-peanut sauce dresses this DIY takeout of rice noodles, shrimp and tofu for a delicious Asian-inspired feast.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha, or other hot sauce of choice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 inch ginger root, peeled and thinly sliced into small matchsticks
- ¼ cup peanut or other neutral oil
- ¾ pound medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails off
- 8 ounces firm tofu, diced ¼ inch
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 red field/bell pepper, quartered and very thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced on thick bias-cut
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced or chopped
- 8 ounces flat rice noodles
- 3 eggs
- Salt, pepper and white pepper or Sichuan pepper
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- ¾ cup Planter's Dry Roasted Peanuts, original flavor, chopped or crushed
- Cilantro and thai basil or mint leaves, to serve
Place the sauce ingredients in a small pot and bring to a low simmer over moderate heat to melt peanut butter and combine flavors.
Heat water to boil for rice noodles.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high to high heat, then add half the oil, 2 turns of the pan. Add shrimp and tofu in 2 piles and toss each, about 3 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon soy sauce and a splash of water. Add another tablespoon of oil, then peppers, scallions and garlic, toss and scoot off to the side.
Drop in rice noodles, cook to package directions.
Whisk up eggs with remaining soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Add the last tablespoon of oil and the eggs to the pan, scramble the eggs, break them up and scoot them off to the side.
Using tongs or spider, remove the rice noodles and add into the pan with shrimp, tofu, peppers and sprouts, pour sauce over top to combine, garnish with peanuts and cilantro, Thai basil or mint. Serve from pan into shallow bowls.