How To Make Everything Pad Thai By Rachael
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
Soon-To-Be Mom of 6 On Relationship With Her Oldest Child: "I ca…
When Can You Get The Covid Vaccine? A Doctor Breaks Down Current…
Why You Should Still Get The Vaccine If You've Already Had Covid…
Chef Curtis Stone's Fried Chicken + Rachael's Chicken With Pears…
Sterling K. Brown On Filming Latest Season Of This Is Us + Rach'…
Rach's Bacon & Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce + Al…
A tangy-peanut sauce dresses this DIY takeout of rice noodles, shrimp and tofu for a delicious Asian-inspired feast.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha, or other hot sauce of choice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 inch ginger root, peeled and thinly sliced into small matchsticks
- ¼ cup peanut or other neutral oil
- ¾ pound medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails off
- 8 ounces firm tofu, diced ¼ inch
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 red field/bell pepper, quartered and very thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced on thick bias-cut
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced or chopped
- 8 ounces flat rice noodles
- 3 eggs
- Salt, pepper and white pepper or Sichuan pepper
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- ¾ cup Planter's Dry Roasted Peanuts, original flavor, chopped or crushed
- Cilantro and thai basil or mint leaves, to serve
Place the sauce ingredients in a small pot and bring to a low simmer over moderate heat to dissolve sugar and combine flavors.
Heat water to boil for rice noodles.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high to high heat, then add half the oil, 2 turns of the pan. Add shrimp and tofu in 2 piles and toss each, about 3 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon soy sauce and a splash of water. Add another tablespoon of oil, then peppers, scallions and garlic, toss and scoot off to the side.
Drop in rice noodles, cook to package directions.
Whisk up eggs with remaining soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Add the last tablespoon of oil and the eggs to the pan, scramble the eggs, break them up and scoot them off to the side.
Using tongs or spider, remove the rice noodles and add into the pan with shrimp, tofu, peppers and sprouts, pour sauce over top to combine, garnish with peanuts and cilantro, Thai basil or mint. Serve from pan into shallow bowls.