How To Make Everything Pad Thai By Rachael
Rach's Chicken Riggies + Expert-Picked Style, Design and Tech Es…
Quick Maple Pork Chops With Garlicky Mashed Potatoes + Tom Payne…
Tony Hale Dishes On "I Love Lucy" Film + Rach Makes a Greek Feast
Jessica Alba & Cash Warren's "Double Date" With Rach & John + Ra…
Rach's Bagels 5 Ways (Like Spinach & Artichoke!) + Ham, Egg & Ch…
How To Make Tso Tini Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Rachael's General Tso's Chicken
How To Make Perfectly Charred Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Cre…
We Surprise The Adorable Couple Behind The Secret @MealsSheEats …
How To Make John's Blackberry-Ginger "House Call Mocktail | John…
What Happens In Your Body When You Eat Whole vs Refined Grains |…
How To Make Pho | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon | Dr. Ian Smith
Deals From Rue La La: Genuine Soft Leather Jackets, Healthy Pres…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro's Fun Cake Decorating Ideas For Spring
Former Rachael Ray Mag Editor Wrote 365 Thank You Letters In One…
How To Make Meatball Patty Melt Pizzas | Rachael Ray
Buddy Valastro Tells Rach He's at "About 75%" Strength in His Ha…
Buddy Valastro Surprises His Biggest Fan AGAIN—9 Years After Emo…
Jane Lynch Talks Hosting "The Weakest Link" Reboot + Rach Makes …
A tangy-peanut sauce dresses this DIY takeout of rice noodles, shrimp and tofu for a delicious Asian-inspired feast.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha, or other hot sauce of choice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 inch ginger root, peeled and thinly sliced into small matchsticks
- ¼ cup peanut or other neutral oil
- ¾ pound medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails off
- 8 ounces firm tofu, diced ¼ inch
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 red field/bell pepper, quartered and very thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced on thick bias-cut
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced or chopped
- 8 ounces flat rice noodles
- 3 eggs
- Salt, pepper and white pepper or Sichuan pepper
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- ¾ cup Planter's Dry Roasted Peanuts, original flavor, chopped or crushed
- Cilantro and thai basil or mint leaves, to serve
Place the sauce ingredients in a small pot and bring to a low simmer over moderate heat to melt peanut butter and combine flavors.
Heat water to boil for rice noodles.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high to high heat, then add half the oil, 2 turns of the pan. Add shrimp and tofu in 2 piles and toss each, about 3 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon soy sauce and a splash of water. Add another tablespoon of oil, then peppers, scallions and garlic, toss and scoot off to the side.
Drop in rice noodles, cook to package directions.
Whisk up eggs with remaining soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Add the last tablespoon of oil and the eggs to the pan, scramble the eggs, break them up and scoot them off to the side.
Using tongs or spider, remove the rice noodles and add into the pan with shrimp, tofu, peppers and sprouts, pour sauce over top to combine, garnish with peanuts and cilantro, Thai basil or mint. Serve from pan into shallow bowls.