A brick of cheddar + some pantry staples turn out an easy pub cheese spread that you'll want to put on everything.
Rach likes to smear this on her Pub Cheese Impossible Burgers.
- One 8-ounce brick yellow sharp cheddar, shredded (2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic (⅔ palmful)
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion (⅔ palmful)
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard (⅔ palmful)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (Rach's go-to is Frank's RedHot)
- 4 ounces beer, light to amber (⅓ of a bottle)
Place ingredients in a food processor and process to smooth.