A seasoned spice blend of bold flavors, like cheddar powder and celery seed, gives popcorn a gourmet edge — once again proving that homemade is best!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- ½ cup white cheddar powder (I buy mine online)
- 3 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ stick unsalted butter, melted
Heat oil in pan with lid over medium-high heat, add popcorn kernels and pop, covered, shaking the pan frequently until all popcorn has popped.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the cheddar powder, dill weed, granulated garlic, granulated onion, celery seed, salt and pepper.
Transfer the popcorn to a large bowl and coat with melted butter. Add the spices to the bowl and mix to combine.