How To Make Smoky S'mack Burgers By Rachael
Rach Can Explain Why She Doesn't Wear Her Original Engagement + …
At-Home Resistance Band Workout That Mimics Gym Exercise Machine…
How To Make Crab Fra Diavolo and Spaghetti | Rachael Ray
Save vs. Splurge: Trendy Loungewear For 2021
Interview Advice For Older Candidates Looking For a Job During C…
How To Make Cheesy Butternut, Kale and Cauliflower Bake | Health…
How To Make Simple Fish and Tomato Stew | Rachael Ray
Are Broth & Stock Interchangeable? | Q & Ray + J
Shark Tank’s Daymond John On Nailing a Job Interview + Rachael's…
Hilarious Exchange Between Rach & John About What They Ate On Fi…
Beef patties seasoned with smoked sweet paprika get topped with Rach's special sauce—a blend of ketchup, relish, sour cream and chipotle PLUS crunchy potato chips.
Note: For bacon burgers, bake off 8 meaty slices of smoky bacon, cut in half across, in oven on slotted pan at 400˚F until very crisp.
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup relish, preferred brand Wickles
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons chipotle-flavored hot sauce (Rach loves Chipotle Tabasco), to taste (or substitute ground chipotle in adobo sauce)
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds 80% lean ground beef (6- to 8-ounce patties)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard, about ⅓ palmful
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic, about ⅓ palmful
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion, about ⅓ palmful
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika/pimenton, about ⅓ palmful
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 8 slices white American or white cheddar cheese
- Big Marty’s sesame seed burger rolls
- Blue potato chips
- Dill pickle chips
- Minced white onion
- Chopped iceberg lettuce
Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high to high heat.
For the sauce, in a bowl, combine the ketchup, relish, sour cream, and salt and pepper, then add chipotle sauce or puree to your taste, 2 to 3 tablespoons.
For the burgers, combine beef with Worcestershire sauce and seasonings: salt and pepper, mustard, garlic, onion and paprika. Form beef into even mound and score into 4 portions. Form 4 patties thinner at center and thicker at edges for even cooking. Add oil to skillet, 1 turn of the pan, cook patties about 8 minutes, turning occasionally. Add cheese to burgers in last minute to melt.
Serve patties on buns: pickles, minced onion and iceberg, top with patty, potato chips, sauce and serve.