Three kinds of lettuces come together in this salad with a honey-mustard dressing that makes for the perfect, crisp bite.
Rach likes to serve this salad with her Tangy, Spicy Cast-Iron Skillet Pizza.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped romaine
- Chopped endive
- Chopped radicchio
- Shaved fennel (optional)
- Red onion slices (optional)
- Hazelnuts (optional)
Make a quick dressing in a jar: balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, honey, mustard, garlic, onion, EVOO, salt and pepper. Shake to combine.
Combine romaine, endive and radicchio in a bowl, and toss with the dressing. If desired, top with fennel, red onion and hazelnuts.