A warm vinaigrette of dijon mustard and honey coats winter greens and softens them for a wintry take on a salad.
Rach likes to serve this with her Pork Paillard.
- About ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped or grated
- 2 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 rounded tablespoon honey
- About 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 bunch mustard greens, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch kale or chard, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper
Heat EVOO in large skillet over medium-low, add garlic and swirl a minute, then add Dijon, honey, and vinegar and combine with whisk. Add juice of ½ lemon and wilt in greens in bunches, then season with salt and pepper to taste.