Football is back and we’re tackling tailgating season! Chef Richard Blais crashes the L.A. Rams tailgate and throws down tasty riffs on the classic hot dog—like this breakfast burrito twist with FRENCH FRIES inside.
- Store-bought frozen french fries
- Taco seasoning, or chorizo spices
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 2 eggs, cooked as desired
- 1 hot dog, split and charred on a griddle
- Charred onion petals, use a broiler
- Red enchilada sauce
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Avocado slices
- Sour cream
- Tomatillo sauce
Prepare fries according to package directions. Season with taco seasoning to taste.
Warm tortilla in a pan, directly over an open flame, or in the microwave.
Place tortilla on a sheet of foil. Top with eggs, hot dog and desired toppings, then roll up like a burrito.