Rach's roasted broccolini is tricked out with the bold flavors of shallots, garlic, and pickled Italian cherry peppers.
Rach likes to serve this for her Friendsgiving feast alongside her Pilgrim-Style Rolled Turkey Meatloaf and her French Onion Dip Mashed Potatoes. "When you remove the meatloaf, let it rest and raise the heat [for the Roasted Broccolini]," Rach says.
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed or sliced
- ½ cup sliced or chopped pickled red Italian cherry peppers
- Extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) non-aerosol cooking spray
- Salt and pepper