A few spins in the food processor with roasted red pepper and chile paste is all it takes to make Valerie Bertinelli's sweet & spicy feta dip. Try it as a dip for veggies or on sandwiches and burgers for a creamy, spicy kick!
Valerie's Tip: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to one week.
- 6 ounces roasted red pepper, drained and patted dry (about 3)
- ½ teaspoon Calabrian chile paste
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 8 ounces good-quality feta, preferably French (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Crackers or veggies, for serving
In a food processor, combine roasted red pepper, Calabrian chile paste, salt and garlic. Pulse until mixture is evenly chopped but still chunky. Using clean hands, break up feta into large chunks and add to the food processor along with the cream cheese and lemon zest. Pulse until feta is incorporated into pepper mixture while remaining slightly chunky. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes for flavors to combine. Serve with crackers or veggies.