- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and shaved thin
- 1 navel orange, zested and cut into wedges
- 3 strips bacon, chopped
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, orange zest, bacon, onion, paprika, a pinch of salt and a few hefty grinds of pepper. Toss to combine. Drizzle with olive oil and toss again.
Spread Brussels sprouts mixture on a foil-lined baking sheet. Roast until bright and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to serving bowl and spritz with orange wedges to serve.