This cocktail from John Cusimano was inspired by French Chef Jacques Pépin. Rach calls it "tarragon lemonade for grown-ups."
For a meal straight out of the Left Bank, check out Rach's recipe for Chicken with Tarragon Cream Sauce, Green Beans with Shallots, and Rice Pilaf.
- A few leaves fresh tarragon
- About 4 ounces gin or vodka
- About 2 ounces Lillet Blanc
- Simple syrup, to taste
- About 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Edible flowers, for garnish (optional)
Muddle some fresh tarragon at the bottom of a shaker. Add the gin, Lillet Blanc, a drizzle of simple syrup, and the lemon juice, fill with ice, cover, then shake vigorously before straining into 2 glasses. Garnish with flowers, if using.
Always drink responsibly.