Learn How to Make Pizza Like a Pro
Retinol vs Bakuchiol in Skincare Products: What's the Difference…
4 Budget-Friendly Skincare Products Recommended By a Dermatologi…
3 Dermatologist-Recommended Moisturizers That Are Worth Splurgin…
Ranch Smashed Potatoes + Mother & Daughter Makeover After Losing…
Southern Fried Chicken + Epic Food Trucks From Around the World
A Spicy Spin on Chicken Dinner + Richard Blais' Simple Orange Ch…
Rach's Steak Sauce Burgers + Tips For Grilling Chicken Wings
Our July 4th Show: Watermelon Piggies, Rach's Sloppy Joes + More
Tom Selleck Talks "Blue Bloods" Success + Rach's Minute Steak an…
The Hilarious Jason Biggs + Rach's Subs With Chicken, Peppers & …
Rach's Twist on Pasta Night + This Couple Flipped Their Entire H…
Rach's Sheet Pan Dinner + 3 Chefs Take Family Dishes to the Next…
The Iconic Dolly Parton + Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's Braised Short…
Best Sunglasses For Your Face Shape: Square + Heart-Shaped Faces
The First Meal Rach Ever Made on TV—Pancetta-Wrapped Shrimp
Molly Sims' 3 Beauty Must-Haves Under $10 + Strawberry Shortcake…
7 Sheet Pan Recipes—Meatball Parm, 2 Pizzas + More
Mamma Leone's-Style Veal Parm + "Hot Bench's" Judge Patricia DiM…
Rachael Is Hosting Taco Night
Carmine Testa of Carmine’s Pizza Factory in Jersey City is showing you how to make a 3-in-1 pizza like a pro!
Check out the video to see how it’s done, and get the recipe below.
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 to 5 slices provolone
- 5 to 6 slices Gouda cheese
- 4 to 5 slices pepperoni
- 1 link Italian sausage, removed from casing, browned and crumbled
- 1/2 pound mozzarella, shredded
- Grated Romano
- A couple handfuls baby spinach
- Sliced red onion
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Ranch dressing
- 1 cup store-bought or homemade tomato sauce
- Fresh basil. torn
1. Grease a pan with olive oil. Stretch out Pizza Dough in pan. Make sure you fully cover the pan. If it’s a large pan, use 2 pizza doughs.
2. For the stromboli section, layer lower third of the dough with provolone, Gouda, pepperoni, sausage, mozzarella, some Romano and a sprinkle of oregano. Roll/fold pizza edge of dough over to cover all the meats and cheeses. Make sure to close it well to keep it held together.
3. Cook pizza at 450°F only halfway, until the crust starts to brown. Take out of the oven and sprinkle more mozzarella cheese to the flat side.
4. Return pizza to the oven and finish cooking until golden brown and cheese is completely melted.
5. Add veggies and ranch dressing to a third of the cheese-topped dough next to the Stromboli section.
6. Top remaining cheese-topped dough with tomato sauce, basil, some Romano and oregano.
MORE PIZZA RECIPES:
Garlic Naan Flat Bread Pizza with Mushrooms
Pizza Masters’ Vodka Pizza
Emeril Lagasse’s Mortadella and Chile Pizza