We love ourselves a food trend. You know, the ones that almost look too beautiful to eat...
But if you've seen gorgeous avocado roses trending all over the internet, you might not be sure if this one is all that doable. But thanks to Chef Ronnie Woo, we actually think we can make one now! Trust us, it's easier than it looks.
Get Chef Ronnie Woo's step-by-step instructions below and watch the video above for his demo.
HOW TO MAKE AN AVOCADO ROSE
1. Using a paring knife, slice the avocado in half and remove the pit. (Ronnie likes to use a paring knife because it helps prevent avocado from sticking.)
2. Turn the avocado cut-side down and cut it in half, right through the skin. (This makes the next step much easier!)
3. Peel the skin off both pieces of avocado. (You're super glad you did step no. 2 now, right?)
4. Place the halves back together, and using a paring knife, thinly slice the avocado.
5. Fan out the avocado slices into what Ronnie calls a "long caterpillar." (The video above will really help here if you're confused!)
6. Roll the avocado pieces inward to form a rose — and voila!
Ronnie served his avocado rose with his TikTok-inspired French Toast Egg Sandwich. YUM.