- 2 pounds red potatoes, washed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I prefer Frank’s Red Hot)
- 3 large celery ribs with leafy tops, finely chopped
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Place the potatoes in a large pot. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook potatoes 10-12 minutes, until tender. Drain and reserve.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, hot sauce, red onion, celery, carrots, scallions, salt and pepper. Add warm potatoes to the bowl and toss to combine. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 12 hours (the longer the better!), stirring occasionally.