Missed out on the Facebook Live action? Don't worry - you can still view it here: Facebook.com/TheRachaelRayShow
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed from the bones and shredded
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 ribs of celery, finely chopped, leaves reserved
- 1 large carrot, shredded or chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dill, celery leaves and chives, finely chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 head of cabbage, finely shredded OR 1 package of coleslaw mix
- 1 package tostados
- Blue cheese crumbles, for topping
In a large bowl, combine chicken, hot sauce, celery and carrot. Stir to combine and set aside.
In another large bowl, whisk together the mayo, buttermilk, olive oil and lemon. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the dill, celery leaves, chives and lemon zest. To the bowl, add the cabbage and toss to combine.
To assemble, place a heaping spoonful of the buffalo chicken salad onto the tostada and top with a heaping spoonful of the slaw. Top each tostada with some blue cheese crumbles and eat!