- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, for sprinkling on top (if desired)
Serves: 3-4 dozen, depending on size
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 15x10 inch jellyroll pan with nonstick spray.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
In a separate mixing bowl, cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time, until combined. Slowly add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and spread dough evenly into greased pan. Sprinkle with sea salt.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Cool completely on wire rack then cut into bars.
Ryan Scott's Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
Marshmallow Pretzel Bars
Grant’s Skillet Cookie