Poblano and Chicken Nachos with Queso and Raw Salsa Verde
Jane Lynch Talks Hosting "The Weakest Link" Reboot + Rach Makes …
Buddy Valastro Tells Rach He's at "About 75%" Strength in His Ha…
Tiny Home Tour: 28-Yr-Old Man Moves Into Renovated School Bus Af…
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Paillard With Slaw, Blue Cheese + Sc…
How To Make Instant Pot Cream of Cauliflower Soup | Healthy Inst…
Rach's General Tso's Chicken + Jeff Mauro's Charred Carne Asada …
Rach Makes Phò + Dr. Ian Smith's Honey Soy-Glazed Salmon
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Surprises Longtime Fan + Rach's Meatbal…
Healthy Instant Pot Cream of Cauliflower + Rach's Quick Buffalo …
Guy Fieri Is Hosting a Covid Restaurant Relief Auction + REALLY …
How To Make Korean Gochujang Noodles | Rachael Ray
Guy Fieri On Maintaining Signature Hairstyle Amid Covid: Lori Tr…
Deals From Rue La La: Plush Body Pillow, Luxe Towel Warmer + Dio…
How To Make Pork Spareribs With Peppers, Onions, Sage + Honey | …
How To Make Seared Pork Tenderloin with Smoked Paprika and Orega…
How to Make Homemade Caramels, Chocolate-Dipped Caramels + Turtl…
How To Make Chicken Cacciatore With White Wine Sauce (Roman-Styl…
How To Make Wilted Garlicky Greens | Rachael Ray
How To Make Roasted Potato Sticks with Rosemary | Rachael Ray
How To Make Italian Sweet and Sour Pork Chops | Tuesday Nights M…
- 4 large poblano peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped, divided
- 2 large jalapeño peppers or 3 serrano peppers, seeded and finely chopped, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup chicken stock or water
- Cayenne pepper sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot, to taste
- 1 rotisserie chicken, bones and skin removed and meat pulled or chopped
- 5 large tomatillos, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- A handful cilantro tops, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 bag yellow or white corn tortilla chips (I use Que Paso brand)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounce brick) shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cup (8 ounce brick) shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 2 cups thinly shredded red or white cabbage, to serve
- Pickled jalapeño pepper rings, to serve
Char poblanos under the broiler or over an open flame on a gas burner until skins blacken and bubble. Let cool in covered bowl then peel, seed and thinly slice; reserve.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat a skillet over medium heat with olive oil, 2 turns of the pan. Add onions, 2 cloves garlic, 1 jalapeño or 1 1/2 Serrano peppers, salt, pepper and cumin. Stir to soften a couple of minutes then add stock or water and bring to simmer. Add chicken and the hot sauce, reduce heat to medium-low and let liquid evaporate into chicken. Keep chicken warm.
Combine remaining garlic and jalapeño or Serrano with tomatillos, red onion, cilantro, salt and pepper, dress with lime juice and reserve.
Warm chips in oven to and lightly toast, about 5 minutes.
Heat a saucepot or another skillet over medium heat and melt butter. Whisk in flour, season with salt and pepper then whisk in milk to thicken. Add cheeses and stir in a figure-eight motion with spoon to melt.
To serve, top chips with queso sauce, chicken, poblanos, cabbage, tomatillo salsa and jalapeño rings.
Huevos Rancheros Nachos
Pulled Chicken and Black Bean Nacho Casserole
Blue Chilaquiles Verde with Eggs