- ¼ cup acacia honey
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Fabanaise or mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- One 8-ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 lemon, zested
- ¼ cup red raspberry preserves, microwaved until soft
- 80 to 100 pretzel balls
- Thick cheddar cheese slices
- One 23- to 24-inch styrofoam cone, covered in plastic wrap
- Star-shaped cookie cutter
For the honey mustard dip, combine ingredients in a small bowl.
For the raspberry cream cheese, combine cream cheese, sugar and lemon zest in a small bowl until smooth. Swirl in raspberry preserves.
For the pretzel tree, gently push a toothpick into each pretzel ball, then push the other end of the toothpick into the styrofoam “tree.” Stagger the pretzel branches to help the pretzel balls fit better.
Cut out star shapes from the cheese slices. Push a toothpick through the center of each star, then stagger the stars between the pretzel “branches.”
Serve the pretzel “tree” with the dips.