This Thanksgiving-inspired snack mix from culinary producer Jeanette is a sweet-n-salty blend of Cheddar Goldfish, seasoned stuffing cubes, bacon, dried cranberries, and pecans.
For another irresistible Goldfish snack mix, check out Jeanette's Buffalo Cheddar Crunch.
Pro Tip: Use scissors to cut tops off individual bags to reuse the bags for serving.
- Nine 1-ounce individual bags Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Goldfish Crackers
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Cubed Stuffing
- 2 cups pecans halves
- 3 tablespoons butter , melted
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- A few grinds black pepper
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups popcorn, preferably seasoned with sea salt
- 6 slices cooked turkey bacon , finely chopped
- 1 cup fried onions
Preheat oven to 250˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Goldfish Crackers, Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Cubed Stuffing and pecans. In a smaller bowl, whisk the butter, steak sauce if using, fresh or dried rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper. Pour the butter mixture over the goldfish mixture and toss to combine.
Spread snack mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet and bake, tossing every 10 minutes, until toasted and lightly browned, 40 to 50 minutes.
Allow mixture to cool, then toss with dried cranberries, popcorn, turkey bacon, and fried onions.
If using, divide mixture between the 9 individual bags for serving. Refrigerate remaining mix in an airtight container for up to 5 days.