Whole30 Slow-Cooker Chicken Breasts with Roasted Peppers and Oli…
Rachael's Husband, John, Tells Kate Hudson He Wants to Hang Out …
How to Make a Smokehouse Stack Burger | Billionaire Burger Boyz
How to Make Spaghetti alla Puttanesca | Rachael Ray
How to Make Lemon Posset | Jacques Pépin
How to Make Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad | Curtis Stone
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
How to Make 4 Mexican-Inspired Dishes with Pan-Roasted Salsa
Rachael Ray In Season Editor-in-Chief Talks Fall 2021 Italian Is…
At Grand Rapids' Amore Trattoria, You Come for the Authentic Ita…
See Rachael's Italian Dream Home In First Look At New Facebook W…
How to Make Spinach Ricotta Gnudi with Tomato Sauce and Crispy G…
How To Make Chicken Cacciatore | Rachael Ray
We Tried The TikTok Watermelon Slicer
How to Make Roasted Eggplant, Pepper and Tomato Pasta | Rachael …
Jessica Alba Surprises Beauty 2 the Streetz Founder Who Makes L…
Jessica Alba on Parenting Her Teen Daughter Honor: "No Matter Wh…
First Look Inside Rachael's Rebuilt Home One Year After Devastat…
How To Make 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
How To Make Thai-Style Pineapple Fried Rice | Jet Tila
Mediterranean flavors infuse this super-quick-to-prep chicken dinner finished with fresh parsley and lemon zest from the Whole30 diet founder Melissa Hartwig.
Learn more about what you should and shouldn't eat on the Whole30 diet here.
Adapted from "The Whole30 Slow Cooker" by Melissa Hartwig. Copyright © 2018 by Melissa Hartwig. Used with permission by Houghton Mifflin. All rights reserved.
- One 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced (make sure to get Whole30-compliant product)
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, or chicken bone broth (make sure to get Whole30-compliant product)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning, make sure to get Whole30-compliant product
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olves, quartered (make sure to get Whole30-compliant product)
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
In a 3½- to 4-quart slow cooker, combine the red peppers, onion, broth, garlic, and salt. Top with the chicken; sprinkle with the garlic and herb seasoning. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours.
Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a serving platter. Discard the cooking liquid. Top the chicken with the olives, parsley, and lemon zest. Drizzle with the olive oil.