Whole30 Slow-Cooker Chicken Breasts with Roasted Peppers and Oli…
How To Make Soufflé Pancakes with Blueberry Jam | Kid Chef Matth…
How To Make Fried Rice | Geoffrey, Madeline and Anna Zakarian
How To Make Ham, Egg + Cheese Hash Brown Waffles | BLD Recipe
Rach's Chicken Riggies + Expert-Picked Style, Design and Tech Es…
Quick Maple Pork Chops With Garlicky Mashed Potatoes + Tom Payne…
Tony Hale Dishes On "I Love Lucy" Film + Rach Makes a Greek Feast
Jessica Alba & Cash Warren's "Double Date" With Rach & John + Ra…
Rach's Bagels 5 Ways (Like Spinach & Artichoke!) + Ham, Egg & Ch…
How To Make Tso Tini Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Rachael's General Tso's Chicken
How To Make Perfectly Charred Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Cre…
We Surprise The Adorable Couple Behind The Secret @MealsSheEats …
How To Make John's Blackberry-Ginger "House Call Mocktail | John…
What Happens In Your Body When You Eat Whole vs Refined Grains |…
How To Make Pho | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon | Dr. Ian Smith
Deals From Rue La La: Genuine Soft Leather Jackets, Healthy Pres…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro's Fun Cake Decorating Ideas For Spring
Former Rachael Ray Mag Editor Wrote 365 Thank You Letters In One…
How To Make Meatball Patty Melt Pizzas | Rachael Ray
Mediterranean flavors infuse this super-quick-to-prep chicken dinner finished with fresh parsley and lemon zest from the Whole30 diet founder Melissa Hartwig.
Learn more about what you should and shouldn't eat on the Whole30 diet here.
Adapted from "The Whole30 Slow Cooker" by Melissa Hartwig. Copyright © 2018 by Melissa Hartwig. Used with permission by Houghton Mifflin. All rights reserved.
- One 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced (make sure to get Whole30-compliant product)
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, or chicken bone broth (make sure to get Whole30-compliant product)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning, make sure to get Whole30-compliant product
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olves, quartered (make sure to get Whole30-compliant product)
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
In a 3½- to 4-quart slow cooker, combine the red peppers, onion, broth, garlic, and salt. Top with the chicken; sprinkle with the garlic and herb seasoning. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours.
Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a serving platter. Discard the cooking liquid. Top the chicken with the olives, parsley, and lemon zest. Drizzle with the olive oil.