- ½ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- One 1-inch chunk ginger, peeled and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Four 6-ounce boneless salmon filets, skin-on
- Sesame oil, for drizzling
- Fine sea salt
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
In a small pot over medium heat, combine orange marmalade, honey, soy sauce, ginger and rice vinegar. Cook until thickened, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Rub the salmon fillets with sesame oil and season with a little fine salt. Place the salmon onto the grill skin-side down and cover with the cloche, a metal bowl or close the grill top. Cook for 3 minutes then remove cloche, top with a spoonful of the glaze. Put the cloche back on and cook a minute more.
Remove the salmon to the plate and top it with one more spoonful of the glaze. Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds, and serve with beans and grilled asparagus alongside.